* Marine Traffic -global shipping movements - a MUST VIEW! - www.marine traffic.com
* AISMon soundcard based NMEA decoder download - AISMon_2.2.0.exe
* Superbly detailed VHF radio discriminator tap site - www.discriminator.nl
* On line NMEA sentence decoder (with linked Google Earth maps)- rl.se/aivdm
* Electrotech's 'NMEA Plus Ver 1.98' marine navigation program (free trial) -www.electrotech.net.au
* VSPD- Virtual Serial Port Driver (14 day trial) - www.eltima.com/products/vspdxp/
* VSPE - Virtual Serial Port Emulator (unlimited) - www.eterlogic.com/Products.VSPE.html
* Highly recommended NavMonPC e-navigation & AIS mapping (free!) - www.navmonpc.com
* Free NOAA 1:250,000 global coastline charts (read by NavMonPC)- rimmer.ngdc.noaa.gov/
* Esteemed ShipPlotter program (~3MB with 21 day trial then Euro €25) -www.coaa.co.uk/shipplotter.htm
* SeaClear II chart plotting and GPS navigation (free)-www.sping.com/seaclear/
* William Hepburn's Australian/NZ Tropospheric progagation charts and related Pilbara tropo season AIS traffic !
* Aus/NZ 162 MHz monitoring stations - Dampier antenna just a simple vertical whip!
Pix & quick web page via Canon 5Mpx digital + Notepad by Stan - email => firstname.lastname@example.org 8th July 2009 (+ Pilbara article Jan.2010 SiChip updates 30th Dec. 2009)